The Major encloses vast amounts of the massive Marshall legacy. The exterior of the headband is made out of the same vinyl used in Marshall amplifiers and it bears the original Marshall texture. Besides being straight up dazzling.The Major is a solid workhorse with great stamina, designed with non-stop, all-day listening in mind.
- Super soft ear cushion no matter how hard and heavy the music, the supersoft cushions will rest lightly upon your ears.
- Fully collapsible construction. If you by chance would like to take The Major off of your head, they are foldable for easy storage and transportation.
- Compatible with any 3.5 / 6.3 mm music player
- One year premium replacement warranty
- Mic & remote Microphone and remote for use with mobile phone using 3.5mm plug unprotected two-way standard
- The Major is delivered with a 6.3 mm adapter for use with your amplifier, stereo or any sound source adhering to the 6.3 mm standard.
- 40mm moving coil dynamic speaker
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance 32 Ohms Â± 15% at 1kHz
- Sensitivity 121 Â± 3dB AT 1kHz 1mW (SINGLE SPEAKER)
- Rated input power 15mW
Rock ‘n’ roll has created the world and no brand has shaped rock ‘n’ roll more than Marshall. Like all supreme forms of life, rock ‘n’ roll and Marshall rests on top of creation not as a result of conscious calculation but has gained their symbiotic power by trusting instincts, being unpredictable and keeping both ears open.
The heavy sound of Marshall has been carried over the world for nearly 50 years. Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have worked hard to make Marshall heard all across the globe. Now, time has come for you to carry this magnificent burden of rock ‘n’ roll all by yourself.
With Marshall Headphones it is now time for Marshall and rock ‘n’ roll to introduce yet another bold push into the unknown.