No bells & whistles, just astounding, surprising audio performance from a headphone bud- not to mention all the extras that Polk has developed to take headphones to the next level of performance and durability. The UltraFit 500 positions itself comfortably in your mid-flange, not in, and not on, but exactly where you want it. The unique SecureFit ear hook design holds it in place so you can just forget about it, even during your most outrageous workouts. State-of-the-art moisture resistant materials technology wipes away performance-robbing sweat, and keeps the UltraFit 500 performing at peak levels for years of great sound. Big sound, small buds, high tech innovations, all in one tiny package: the UltraFit 500!
- Ultra-high performance digital sound, focused details, full fidelity and deep bass.
- SecureFit support keeps your headphones comfortably in place.
- Ultra-flexible tangle-free planar audio cable eliminates cable tangle. Two easily-switchable custom lengths included, including a 14-inch length specifically for iPod nano, iPod Shuffle and other MP3 sleeve and collar connections.
- StrainGuard™ Kevlar core technology and computer-designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure.
- Moisture shield technology deflects and resists moisture, for peak performance through the most strenuous activity.
- Reflective safety wrap for improved visibility.
- 3.5mm connector is designed to fit through the opening on all i-gadget cases.
- Engineered for durability, performance & comfort, and made with the most advanced materials and headphone micro-technology, to be the last pair of sports headphones you'll ever need.
- Max Sensitivity - 118 dB
- Minimum Impedance - 16
- Total Frequency Response -18 Hz - 23 kHz
- Product Weight (each) 0.5oz (14gm) pounds
- Moisture resistant soft case
- Input Connections - 3.5 mm
- Included Ear Tips - Small, Medium, Large Silicon
- Included Cables -11.4