Ink adds permanence. It forces the visual representation of an idea, concept, ideal or experience, and tangibly commemorates it. Like a tattoo, graffiti, or stretch marks. Until you're really ready to commit, go with the INK'D ear buds. Big sound, little price, no visible scarring.
- 11mm Power Drivers - Full dynamic range for crisp in-ear sound
- Mic1 Control Switch (Select Colors) - Inline mic with play/pause & track controls
- Includes 2 Gel Sizes - Dial in a secure, comfortable fit
- In-Ear Design - Low-profile and noise-blocking for clear listening anywhere, anytime
- Speaker Diameter: 11mm
- Magnet Type: NdFeB
- Frequency Response: 20-20k Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Max Input Power: 100mW
- Cable Type: TPE, Nylon Braided
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- Plug Type: 3.5mm Gold Plated
|Features||Microphone, Multi Size Replacement Buds|
Buy Skullcandy in Australia
Since early 2003, Skullcandy has been producing high-quality headphones worn by some of the world's best action sport athletes. Skullcandy headphones are renowned for their durability, portability, and style—all important aspects in the eyes of their customers. Headquartered in Park City, UT, a mecca to many outdoor enthusiasts, Skullcandy has quickly ascended to the top of the list of headphone manufacturers.
Skullcandy Headphones – The Ultimate in Style
Skullcandy has a diverse, constantly evolving line of headphones that meet the high demands of its customers all over the world—whether it's a snowboarder sending it off a 20-foot cornice on a crisp, bluebird morning in the Wasatch Range or a DJ at the turntables in a crowded Ibiza nightclub in the wee hours of the AM. Whatever your needs are, these outstanding headphones allow you to take your beats with you and look good while you do it.
Skullcandy knows that your music is important to you—our headphone products make it easy for you to travel and tune in style.